We make medicare simple and help you find the right plan for you.
Medicare's Four Components
1. Medicare Part A Provides Hospital Insurance
Inpatient Hospitalization :
Care in a Skilled Nursing Facility :
Home Health Care Services :
Hospice Service :
2. Medicare Part B Provides Outpatient Medical Care.
Service Providers :
Long-Lasting Medical Equipment :
Home Health Care :
Emergency Medical Services :
Services for Preventive Maintenance :
X-rays and laboratory tests :
Chiropractic Care :
3. Medicare Parts C and D
Medicare Part C :
Medicare Part C, often known as Medicare Advantage, is a private health insurance plan offered by insurance firms that have contracts with the federal government. You will continue to be enrolled in Original Medicare (Parts A and B), but Medicare Advantage plans may provide benefits that Original Medicare does not, such as:
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Caregiver Counseling and Training
- Prescription Drug Coverage
Medicare Part D :
Prescription medicine coverage is provided via Part D. This covers the majority of outpatient prescription medications. Those who have Parts A and B and live in the plan’s service area can enroll in Part D. Part D is available through private insurance firms as a stand-alone plan or as part of a Medicare Advantage Plan. Each Part D plan contains a list of pharmaceuticals that are covered. If the medication you require is not on the list of covered pharmaceuticals, you may seek an exception, pay out of pocket, or file an appeal.
Each plan must include coverage for all medications in the following categories:
- The treatment of HIV/AIDS
- Atypical antipsychotic medicines
- Anticonvulsant medications for seizure disorders
- Anti-cancer medications (unless they are being covered under Part B)
- Unless they are already covered under Part B, most vaccines are also covered under Part D.
After you are eligible for Medicare, you can apply for Original Medicare, Medicare Parts A and B, at your local social security office or through their website. You must enroll in Medicare Parts C and D.